What is ACS About?
ACS is about providing a scheduling service to its users, so that users can publish and manage each individual course and module and allocate them to the rooms best suited to their needs.
What functionality does ACS provide?
ACS provides a wide range of services from not just being able to publish schedules and manage them, but to also:
- Create e-mailing lists for each individual schedule, so users who need to follow a schedule will be emailed of any updates and informed when modules are due.
- Design custom modules for courses, with there own specific requirements.
- Expansion into creating new rooms in the system, and assigning those rooms with a wide range of different resources that room can provide.
- Provide a secure environment where only your fellow lecturers will have access to more powerful services.
- Detailed account interface where users can edit there details easily and allows the ability keep track of your schedules.